Hospitality Enterprise Accounting
PVNG, Aptech’s next generation enterprise accounting solution, bringing simple menu structure and easy to navigate architecture to a new platform, has emerged from the legacy application, Profitvue, also known for its straightforward, easy to learn features.
These two distinct solutions are uniquely engineered to be flexible in order to accommodate a variety of deployment options, and can easily handle both single and multi-property accounting.
Aptech systems can be deployed in the cloud, or on-premise at the client location, to support an entire hotel company’s portfolio via the Internet for individual and consolidated back office operations and financial reporting.
- Strong financial controls and audits
- Multiple import capabilities, PMS, Payroll, POS
- Multi-company processing
- Ability to export GL transactions to Excel
- Bank Reconciliation
- Multiple Trial Balance formats
- Easy to implement
- Customizable favorites menu
- Drill down inquiries
- Integrated inter-company payables
- MICR encoded check printing
- Invoice scanning
- ACH processing
- Track specific costs with job codes
- Automated invoice processing
- Incorporated into financial statements
- Ability to enter statistic values during invoice entry
- Corresponding statistic account easily added when entering new GL account
- Multi-Company Functionality for Consolidated Financials
- HTML, PDF, Excel formats
- 11th Edition chart and financials available
- Daily, monthly and trend reports
- Daily/monthly/statistical budgets and forecasts upload
- Multiple timeframes and data options for row/column definitions
- Flexible report writer
- Drill down to invoice level
PVNG Sample Reports
Aptech’s next-generation browser-based enterprise accounting solution is a game-changer in the word of hotel accounting. Built from the ground up for the web, Aptech has taken 50 years of hotel accounting knowledge and put it on the most current technology platform incorporating AP, AR, GL, Statistics, Financials, and a Bank Reconciliation, all with easy to use, familiar browser navigation. The user experience is simple and clean and has the features, functions, and professional support that hoteliers have come to expect from Aptech.
The AP module controls all aspects of vendor invoices, allows for drill down into vouchers and check detail, and provides auto distributions, bank and deposit reconciliations. GL includes budgeting, forecasting, and financials. All PVNG functions are supported by reliable financial controls and audit trails.
The PVNG system can easily handle single or multi-property accounting and may be installed at one hotel or deployed as a hosted service, streamlining common daily accounting procedures and offering highly flexible reporting.