Hospitality Enterprise Accounting
PVNG, Aptech’s next generation enterprise accounting solution, bringing simple menu structure and easy to navigate architecture to a new platform, has emerged from the legacy application, Profitvue, also known for its straightforward, easy to learn features.
These two distinct solutions are uniquely engineered to be flexible in order to accommodate a variety of deployment options, and can easily handle both single and multi-property accounting.
Aptech systems can be deployed in the cloud, or on-premise at the client location, to support an entire hotel company’s portfolio via the Internet for individual and consolidated back office operations and financial reporting.
- Strong financial controls and audits
- Multiple import capabilities, PMS, Payroll, POS
- Multi-company processing
- Ability to export GL transactions to Excel
- Reconciliation module
- Multiple Trail Balance formats
- Easy to implement
- Customizable favorites menu
- Drill down inquiries
- Integrated inter-company payables
- MICR encoded check printing
- Invoice scanning
- ACH processing
- Track specific costs with job codes
- Incorporated into financial statements
- Ability to enter statistic values during invoice entry
- Corresponding statistic account easily added when entering new GL account
- HTML, PDF, Excel formats for ease of distribution
- 11th Edition chart and financials available
- Daily, monthly and trend reports
- Ability to upload daily, monthly and statistical budgets and forecasts
- Multiple timeframes and data options for row/column definitions
- Flexible report writer to create and modify financial statements
PVNG/Profitvue & Webvue Sample Reports
Aptech’s next generation browser-based enterprise accounting solution is a game changer in the word of hotel accounting. Built from the ground up for the web, Aptech has taken 45+ years of hotel accounting knowledge and put it on the most current technology platform incorporating AP, GL, Statistics, Financials, and a Bank Reconciliation, all with easy to use, familiar browser navigation.The user experience is simple and clean and has the features, functions, and professional support that hoteliers have come to expect from Aptech.
The AP module controls all aspects of vendor invoices, allows for drill down into vouchers and check detail, and provides auto distributions, bank and deposit reconciliations. GL includes budgeting, forecasting and financials. All PVNG functions are supported by reliable financial controls and audit trails.
The PVNG system can easily handle single or multi-property accounting, and may be installed at one hotel or deployed as a hosted service, streamlining common daily accounting procedures and offering highly flexible reporting.
Profitvue and Webvue
Profitvue is an internet-enabled enterprise accounting application delivering solid functionality and ease-of-use for single and multi-property hotel companies. Designed specifically for the hotel industry, Profitvue is a complete accounting solution that is intuitive and easy to learn, encompassing AP, GL, Statistics, and Financials.Profitvue may be implemented both as an on premise solution, or an ASP hosted application.
Aptech understands each hotel company is unique and has engineered Profitvue to be flexible to accommodate user-configurable charts of accounts and financials. Users may also use Aptech’s own hospitality standard chart based on the 11th Edition of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry. Profitvue is able to capture transactions in multiple ways, including interfaces to other systems, data uploads, and general journal or recurring entries.
Webvue is an extension of Profitvue that supports property accounting and reporting for hotels via the internet. Webvue enables properties to quickly send and access financial and accounts payable data and generate reports via the web. Webvue is centrally controlled and scalable to large enterprises.